He has been active in the field of architecture, urbanism and architectural theory and has gained a finalist position at the Cambodian Future Sustainable Housing competition of Building Trust International in January 2012.
His work contains collaborations with renown dutch architects such as architectenbureau Koen van Velsen and atelier PRO architecten. He is specialised in housing, adaptive reuse and transformation projects.
He has a diverse professional experience in cultural, commercial and mix-use buildings, as well as both low-tech urban installations and complex construction projects in Spain, Netherlands and Chile.
He is particularly interested in socially sustainable architecture, urban activism and the reuse of materials and resources.
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION PROJECTS LIST:
- Seoul Urban Womb Women and Family Complex, Seoul, South Korea
- New Town Hall Prague District 7, Prague, Czech Republic
- Cyprus Pavilion for Venice Biennale 2016, Venice, Italy
- Varna Regional Library 'Pencho Slaveykov' - 1st prize competition winner
- Bauhaus Museum, Dessau, Germany - shortlisted project
- British Pavilion for Venice Biennale 2016, Venice, Italy
- GUGGENHEIM Helsinki Museum, Helsinki, Finland
- 'INTERWAVING' Redesign of Freedom Square, Thessaloniki, Greece
- SPATIAL WOMB Visitors' Center SNCC, Athens, Greece
- ACT[IN]CONTAINES Trimo Urban Crash, Ljubljana, Slovenia - finalist
- 'INVERTED NATURE' Cruise Hyperdock, Geiranger, Norway
- Bioclimatic School in Creta, Herakleion, Greece
- Porifera Central Library, Helsinki, Finland
- Metro Station 20, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Trimo Urban Crash, Ljubljana, Slovenia - finalist
- PanAmerican Olympic Games 2015 Closing Ceremony Pavilion, Torondo, Canada
- Solar Park South, Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Peireus Tower 'changing the facade', Peireus, Greece